Recently, Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala had signed four Telugu filmmakers, Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Sankalp Reddy, Nandini Reddy and Tharun Bhascker, for an anthology film to be streamed on the digital streaming giant, Netflix.
Now, Netflix has roped in four talented Tamil filmmakers for an anthology film to be made in Tamil. Popular directors Vetrimaaran, Gautham Menon, Sudha Kongara and Vignesh Shivan are there directors who have been signed on by Netflix. All the four filmmakers will be making four separate short films, which will have a single ending. The project will go on sets towards the year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release