Recently, Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala had signed four Telugu filmmakers, Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Sankalp Reddy, Nandini Reddy and Tharun Bhascker, for an anthology film to be streamed on the digital streaming giant, Netflix.
Now, Netflix has roped in four talented Tamil filmmakers for an anthology film to be made in Tamil. Popular directors Vetrimaaran, Gautham Menon, Sudha Kongara and Vignesh Shivan are there directors who have been signed on by Netflix. All the four filmmakers will be making four separate short films, which will have a single ending. The project will go on sets towards the year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut