Julie 2, Raai Lakshmi’s maiden Bollywood flick as a full-fledged heroine, released last week. Lakshmi’s sizzling glamorous avatar set the screens on fire. In Julie 2, Lakshmi is seen as an actress and the film deals with the casting couch menace in the film industry.
When asked about casting couch in the film industry in her latest interview with a leading English daily, Raai Lakshmi gave a rather sharp reply. “It exists in the industry, but I haven’t faced such issues myself. Karka Kasadara was my first film in Tamil, and the director RV Udayakumar introduced me. He’s almost like a father to me,” she said.
Lakshmi went on to reveal how she has built her career with integrity. “I have never compromised my values as a woman to get a role and never will. Whatever be my career, it is fiercely all mine. You need to ‘adjust’ only when you’re incompetent. And incompetency is sadly rather common,” Lakshmi concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo