Nani made his small screen debut as Bigg Boss Telugu 2’s host. The popular reality game show concluded on a grand note after providing entertainment for over 3 months. In the process, Nani faced a lot of criticism for his hosting skills and how he had handled a few Bigg Boss housemates, especially Kaushal.
Now that he is relieved from Bigg Boss, Nani recently gave an interview to a popular English news portal. He said he has never dealt with so many hate messages in his life. “This show made me realize you can’t please everyone in this world. There will always be some people who won’t like you and there’s nothing one can do about it,” said Nani, further adding that working on Bigg Boss took up more of his time than he had expected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date