It’s well known that Tollywood star Nagarjuna is making a comeback in Bollywood after 15 years. Nag will be seen playing a crucial role in the highly-anticipated fantasy drama, Brahmāstra. Nag had wrapped up shooting for his part in the movie.
In a latest interview, Nag opened up about his Bollywood comeback. “I never dreamed of a career in Bollywood. I was never desperate for the North audiences to embrace me and attain stardom in Bollywood,” Nag said, further adding that he is ready to sign more projects in Bollywood if exciting scripts come his way.
Nag also said that his Bollywood re-entry will only help his producers make extra money in future. “People from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and North watch my films. That will bring in additional revenue for my producers,” Nag said. He went on to reveal that he shares maximum number of scenes with Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in Brahmāstra.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside