Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan have been professional competitors and good friends for over four decades. Both the superstars announced their political entry recently. While Rajini is still tight-lipped about his political party, Kamal announced yesterday that he will reveal his party’s name in his hometown Ramanathapuram on February 2.
This evening, Rajini and Kamal graced the launch of Kizhakku Africavil Raju, an upcoming Tamil film which will bring back the legendary Tamil star MGR through motion capture. Interacting with the media before the inaugural ceremony, Rajini said that he never expected Kamal’s entry into politics and wished his good friend on his political journey.
Rajini also said that he is ready to contest all the assembly constituencies in the same even if the general elections are held within 6 months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating