Hero Varun Tej was the chief guest at the pre-release event of his sister Niharika’s upcoming production, a web-series titled Oka Chinna Family Story. Starring Sangeeth Sobhan and Simran Sharma in lead roles, the 5-episode series will start streaming on Zee5 app from November 19.
Speaking at the event, Varun said that Niharika had told him about producing a series last year. “She never told me about the series’ title or story. Even I never gave her career advices. She is carving her niche by experimenting with her choices. Our family only watches her work and tells her our opinion. I was shocked after watching Oka Chinna Family Story’s trailer. Santosh Shoban’s brother Sangeet Sobhan surprised me with his impressive timing and performance. His father (director Sobhan) will be proud of him wherever he is. I wish Simran, director Mahesh and the entire team the best on the release,” said Varun.
Niharika produced Oka Chinna Family Story under Pink Elephant Pictures banner. Senior character artistes Naresh and Thulasi played key roles in the series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow