The entire world is celebrating Father’s Day today, and our Tollywood stars and their children are taking to social media to express their love and gratitude to their fathers. On this special day, Nara Brahmani, elder daughter of Nandamuri Balakrishna, gave a special interview to a popular Telugu daily.
Brahmani talked about her deep bond with her dad and revealed his passion for movies, politics and social service. “I have never seen an innovative actor like my father. Once he believes in a script, he never compromises. However, he doesn’t act in real-life. We all are eagerly waiting for NTR biopic,” said Brahmani.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?