The entire world is celebrating Father’s Day today, and our Tollywood stars and their children are taking to social media to express their love and gratitude to their fathers. On this special day, Nara Brahmani, elder daughter of Nandamuri Balakrishna, gave a special interview to a popular Telugu daily.
Brahmani talked about her deep bond with her dad and revealed his passion for movies, politics and social service. “I have never seen an innovative actor like my father. Once he believes in a script, he never compromises. However, he doesn’t act in real-life. We all are eagerly waiting for NTR biopic,” said Brahmani.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?