After a brief stint in Telugu and Tamil films, Delhi actress Taapsee had moved to Mumbai and made her Bollywood debut with Chashme Baddoor in 2013. Directed by veteran comedy entertainers specialist David and also starring Siddharth, the film completed 7 years yesterday.
Last night, Taapsee took to Twitter and opened up about her 7-year-old Bollywood journey in an unexpected way. “Neither me nor a lot of people I know around thought It will go this far,” she said. Over the years, and especially in the recent past, Taapsee appeared in several acclaimed films such as Pink, Mulk, Badla and the recently released Thappad.
Oh yes! It’s been exactly 7 years since #Chashmebaddoor
This quarantine left me with no sense of date and day but yes today shall call for celebration of a rather unpredictable journey! Neither me nor a lot of people I know around thought It will go this far. 😁 #ThankYou https://t.co/IArzEsu4KM
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This beauty to be eliminated this week
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser promises full-on fun
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan films will be the biggest hit?
- Sankranthi box-office clash between medium range movies
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions