Director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest film, Deyyam, released last week and disappeared without a trace. The eccentric director tried his best to make himself and his film a trending topic by making outrageous statements during the promotions, but they went in vain eventually.
Now, in a latest interview, RGV revealed that he has not taken a single day off in his 35-year-old career. “I’m very busy with movies and web-series. Work is my biggest vacation. I’m neither a family nor I have too many friends,” RGV said.
Despite is disastrous streak over the years and his movies stopped getting audiences’ patronage, RGV continues to churn out film after film and his business model is still a mystery to many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 going bonkers at the box office
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content