Director Ram Gopal Varma is infamous for his eccentric lifestyle and attitude. It looks like he has not changed a bit even during the deadly Novel Coronavirus. RGV claims that he has not used a mask or sanitizer throughout the lockdown.
RGV launched his biography titled ‘Varma Mana Kharma’ authored by young writer Rekha Parvathala yesterday in Hyderabad. During the book launch, RGV said that the book is very close to his nature.
Talking about his attitude, RGV said that he lives his life on his own terms and that he will not change it even for Corona’s sake. He further said that he never wore a mask or used sanitizer amid the pandemic, as he was not afraid of a small bacteria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant