Director Ram Gopal Varma is infamous for his eccentric lifestyle and attitude. It looks like he has not changed a bit even during the deadly Novel Coronavirus. RGV claims that he has not used a mask or sanitizer throughout the lockdown.
RGV launched his biography titled ‘Varma Mana Kharma’ authored by young writer Rekha Parvathala yesterday in Hyderabad. During the book launch, RGV said that the book is very close to his nature.
Talking about his attitude, RGV said that he lives his life on his own terms and that he will not change it even for Corona’s sake. He further said that he never wore a mask or used sanitizer amid the pandemic, as he was not afraid of a small bacteria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience