Tollywood’s star couple, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will soon be seen in Majili. The film is slated for release on April 5. Since this is Chay-Sam’s first movie after marriage, expectations among their fans are quite high.
Surprisingly, Samantha said in a latest promotional interview that she never wanted to act with Chay after marriage. “If we act together, fans’ expectations will be very high. We can’t reach those expectations and satisfy the fans,” said Samantha.
Samantha went on to explain why she chose to act with Chay in Majili. “No one will watch if Chay and I run around trees. If we do another film together, it has to be something different and Majili is just that. It’s been 2 years since I got married. I can understand the difference between love before and after marriage. Majili showcases a woman’s beautiful relationship with her husband and her family after she gets married,” said Samantha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date