Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej’s second film, Kondapolam, is gearing up for release on October 8. The unit has been aggressively promoting the film for the last few days. In a latest interview, the actor revealed that he never wanted to become an actor just like his uncle Pawan Kalyan.
“I was never keen on becoming a hero and always wanted to become a director or a cinematographer or an editor. My career is going well for now, but I won’t think twice and go back to my previous plans and explore other fields in case I fail to sustain as an actor in future,” said Vaishnav.
Also starring Rakul Preet Singh, Kondapolam is directed by Krish and produced by Saibabu and Rajeev Reddy. MM Keeravani has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label