Social media is a place where so many rumors erupt. Most of them are true and some of them stay as rumors. From the last two days, there has been news that V V Vinayak has backed out of the Lucifer remake that will have Chiranjeevi as the main lead.
But sources close to the director have told us that the project is very much on and Vinayak is busy with the film’s writing department and is making due changes to the original.
Megastar Chiranjeevi will start the shoot of Acharya in a day or two and finish the film by this year. So, post-Sankranthi, this film will go on floors in the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19