Yesterday, we had revealed that Shahid Kapur has been finalized for the remake of the hit Telugu film Arjun Reddy. Sandeep Reddy, who helmed the original will be directing the remake as well.
The latest we hear is that the makers are looking for a fresh face to star opposite Shahid. The hunt is on and reports suggest that even though there were so many names of known stars were under construction, Sandeep is quite keen on roping in a new actress for the film.
Producers, Ashwin Varde and Murad Khetani have bought the remake rights of the film for a whopping 7 crores. The shoot will start in July.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections