Technicians are always in demand in the film industry, especially if they are good. Now a new cinematographer is grabbing attention for his work in the recently released romantic entertainer, ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’.
The cinematographer is GVS Raju and he is a professionally trained cameraman. With the limited budget at his disposal, he did a very good job in the movie and he is now being approached with officers.
Director Nandini Reddy has also promised to work with this cameraman for her next movie. With a few more hits under his belt, this cinematographer is bound to make a mark in the film industry.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)