Ever since the sudden demise of Sridevi, there have been a lot of talks of a film being made on her life. Filmmakers from Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil film industries have expressed interest. In fact, the buzz is that several journalists have even approached her husband Boney Kapoor with the proposal of writing a book on her.
However, there was nothing concrete said from the family side.
But a leading tabloid reports that Boney has made a decision to produce a film on his wife himself, and if things work out, might direct it himself too! It is reported that he will even copyright the story just to avoid others from doing shoddy work on a film about his beloved wife.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections