Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary was supposed to direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary was the producer. However, owing to the financial issues surrounding ‘Adhinayakudu’, Kumar Chowdhary is out of the project now and two leading producers are in the race to produce this movie.
One of the names being heard in industry circles as a prospective producer is D.V.V. Danayya but nothing official has come out yet.Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ in Raghavendra Rao’s direction. We will bring you more details about ‘Bhai’ soon.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy