The Telugu film industry has yet another addition to its production and distribution spectrum. A new film production and overseas distribution house named PrimeShow Entertainment has been launched earlier today.
PrimeShow Entertainment banner will be primarily producing major Indian language movies of all genres on a pan-India level and distribute Telugu movies along with other Indian language films. It’s headquartered in Miami, United States and has a regional office in Hyderabad. Details regarding the company’s maiden project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part