The Telugu film industry has yet another addition to its production and distribution spectrum. A new film production and overseas distribution house named PrimeShow Entertainment has been launched earlier today.
PrimeShow Entertainment banner will be primarily producing major Indian language movies of all genres on a pan-India level and distribute Telugu movies along with other Indian language films. It’s headquartered in Miami, United States and has a regional office in Hyderabad. Details regarding the company’s maiden project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Mahesh Babu completes 41 years in TFI