If things were normal, Sandalwood star actor-director duo Yash and Prashanth Neel’s highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, would have hit screens on July 16. However, with the COVID second wave wreaking havoc across the country, the makers of this high budget action drama had to postpone its release.
And the latest buzz is that KGF makers are now considering September 9th as the possible date of release. Given the massive hype and expectations following KGF Chapter 1’s huge success, it’s needless to say that Chapter 2 will create a storm at the box-office during the Vinayak Chaturthi weekend.
KGF Chapter 2’s production formalities are nearing completion and the entire film will be ready by August. The film also features Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Raveena Tandon and Kannada starlet Sreenidhi Shetty in lead roles. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling the project and Ravi Basrur is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling