Young Rebel Star Prabhas is no longer a regular Telugu hero. After ‘Baahubali’, he is perhaps the most famous actor from Tollywood across the country and with the much bigger ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ next year, his stardom and stature will only increase.
This is why Prabhas is going to adopt a different release strategy for all of his films from now on. According to sources, Prabhas and his team are going to make sure that every film of the actor from now onwards will have a good release in Tamil and Hindi markets, in addition to Telugu.
Prabhas does not want to lose the momentum that he has built up over the last two years. This definitely makes sense and let us hope Prabhas’s strategy works out as expected.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”