Young Rebel Star Prabhas is no longer a regular Telugu hero. After ‘Baahubali’, he is perhaps the most famous actor from Tollywood across the country and with the much bigger ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ next year, his stardom and stature will only increase.
This is why Prabhas is going to adopt a different release strategy for all of his films from now on. According to sources, Prabhas and his team are going to make sure that every film of the actor from now onwards will have a good release in Tamil and Hindi markets, in addition to Telugu.
Prabhas does not want to lose the momentum that he has built up over the last two years. This definitely makes sense and let us hope Prabhas’s strategy works out as expected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season
- Andrea-Anjali’s controversial Tamil film finally gears up for its Telugu release