Ever since the official announcement of Superstar Rajinikanth’s Kabali, several interesting reports about Rajini’s character and the shooting schedules have been doing the rounds among his fans and media circles. Until yesterday, it was reported that Rajini will be playing the role of a real life don in Kabali. As per the latest update, Rajini was spotted wearing a Malaysian policeman’s uniform in the latest photoshoot.
In yet another fresh update, huge sets are being erected at Adityaram Studios in Chennai and also on the city’s outskirts. Apparently, the makers are planning to cut down on the Malaysian schedule and shoot the interior portions in the set. Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, Dhansikaa in prominent roles. The regular shooting will commence on 17th September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam