Ever since the official announcement of Superstar Rajinikanth’s Kabali, several interesting reports about Rajini’s character and the shooting schedules have been doing the rounds among his fans and media circles. Until yesterday, it was reported that Rajini will be playing the role of a real life don in Kabali. As per the latest update, Rajini was spotted wearing a Malaysian policeman’s uniform in the latest photoshoot.
In yet another fresh update, huge sets are being erected at Adityaram Studios in Chennai and also on the city’s outskirts. Apparently, the makers are planning to cut down on the Malaysian schedule and shoot the interior portions in the set. Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, Dhansikaa in prominent roles. The regular shooting will commence on 17th September.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections