The makers of Mahesh Babu-starrer Maharshi are leaving no stone unturned to make the movie a memorable milestone for the Superstar and his fans. Even Mahesh, who was supposed to go on a long family vacation, cancelled his plans and stayed back to promote the film and make it reach more audiences.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Maharshi’s makers are planning to add a few new scenes to the film that’s being screened already. Apparently, a couple of scenes featuring Mahesh’s comedy will also be part of the newly added scenes. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves yet another rare feat
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D