The makers of Mahesh Babu-starrer Maharshi are leaving no stone unturned to make the movie a memorable milestone for the Superstar and his fans. Even Mahesh, who was supposed to go on a long family vacation, cancelled his plans and stayed back to promote the film and make it reach more audiences.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Maharshi’s makers are planning to add a few new scenes to the film that’s being screened already. Apparently, a couple of scenes featuring Mahesh’s comedy will also be part of the newly added scenes. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan reveals how he misses NTR on the sets of RRR
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record