Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be tying the knot with his girlfriend Miheeka Bajaj on the 8th of August. The wedding is going to be a very simple ceremony, with only a few close family members, friends, and a few high-profile celebs being invited to grace the occasion and bless the newlyweds.
Until today, there has been a strong buzz that Rana-Miheeka’s wedding will be taking place at the Falaknuma Palace. But here’s a new twist. Rana’s father and senior producer Suresh Babu is also planning to hold the wedding at their house is the talk going now since evening. The reason behind this also not yet known.
Whether Suresh Babu is maintaining the suspense or if the wedding will definitely be held at the Daggubatis’ will be known in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal