A couple of days ago, Malayalam actor Dulquer Salmaan apologized to several Tamil netizens, who were angry with his film, Varane Avashyamund. As per the allegations, Dulquer and his team degraded slain LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran by calling a dog as Prabhakara in a particular scene in the film.
After Dulquer’s open apology, everyone thought that the controversy came to an end. But it looks like there is no ending for it in the near future. Activist turned politician and actor named Seeman is not happy with Dulquer’s apology and is demanding Dulquer to remove the controversial dialogue from the movie. Will Dulquer and his team consider Seeman’s demand?
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity