A couple of days ago, Malayalam actor Dulquer Salmaan apologized to several Tamil netizens, who were angry with his film, Varane Avashyamund. As per the allegations, Dulquer and his team degraded slain LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran by calling a dog as Prabhakara in a particular scene in the film.
After Dulquer’s open apology, everyone thought that the controversy came to an end. But it looks like there is no ending for it in the near future. Activist turned politician and actor named Seeman is not happy with Dulquer’s apology and is demanding Dulquer to remove the controversial dialogue from the movie. Will Dulquer and his team consider Seeman’s demand?
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age
- Bellamkonda Ganesh: My confidence in Swathimuthyam script will pay off