The Sushanth Singh case is turning on its head with each passing day. The Bihar Police is not being allowed to investigate the case properly in the last few days and an example of it has come out now once again.
When the senior heads in the Bihar police who landed in Mumbai asked for Sushanth Singh’s autopsy report, the government hosiptal rejected their plea and returned them empty-handed.
The news also is that Bihar Police will be questioning director Rumi Jaffery who was in touch with Sushanth recently. Sushant and Rhea were supposed to start shooting for Rumi’s next in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon