Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans are in for a grand year end treat tomorrow. The makers of the Rajini’s last release, Kabali, will be putting up a few deleted scenes from the film on YouTube tomorrow evening as a new year’s eve treat.
Released in May this year, Kabali, even though disappointed traditional Rajini fans, went on to collect more than 300 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film was directed by Pa Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release