Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans are in for a grand year end treat tomorrow. The makers of the Rajini’s last release, Kabali, will be putting up a few deleted scenes from the film on YouTube tomorrow evening as a new year’s eve treat.
Released in May this year, Kabali, even though disappointed traditional Rajini fans, went on to collect more than 300 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film was directed by Pa Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars