Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is all set to hit the screens as a Sankranthi offering. A new teaser will be released for Christmas, to create some buzz around the film. The movie has been in the cans for quite some time now and the production team is making special arrangements to publicise the project.
Ram Charan will be seen as the hero in this movie while Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the female leads. Vamsi Paidipally has directed this mass action entertainer. Interestingly, Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will make cameo appearances in the film.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Dil Raju has produced this bug budget film. ‘Yevadu’ will be competing with ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ for the Sankranthi crown.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record