Earlier today, we had reported that Ram Charan’s new film in the direction of Boyapati will kick start its shoot from the 19th of this film. The latest we hear is that the makers are in talks with Kiara Advani to play the female lead.
Kiara Advani is making her debut soon with the Mahesh Babu starrer Bharath Ane Nenu. Initially, Anu Emanuel was also on the maker’s list but looks like Kiara Advani has made the cut finally.
This news is yet to be confirmed as of now. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film