Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone tied the knot in December last year. The couple is back in Mumbai yesterday, after its honeymoon in Sri Lanka. Now, the latest speculation has got their fans elated.
Apparently, Ranveer and Deepika may share screen space in the much talked about sports drama, 83. The film is a biopic on legendary Indian cricketer Kapil Dev, and Ranveer is reprising Kapil’s role in it. The buzz is that 83’s director Kabir Khan has approached Deepika for Kapil’s wife Romi Bhatia’s role in the movie.
In the past, Ranveer and Deepika acted together in three hit movies – Padmaavat, Bajirao Mastani and Ram Leela, all directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho