There is a talk from the past few days that Allu Arjun wanted to somehow be a part of Sye Raa but that did not happen and he was left disappointed.
Now, the sources close to the actor reveal that nothing of that sort has happened and Bunny is very happy that his uncle is making India’s biggest period drama.
The source further reveals every actor in the family would have happily done the film but there was no need for such gimmicks to spice up the film.
Bunny is busy shooting for his new film Alavaikuntapuram Lo in the direction of Trivikram as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style