Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala has wrapped up its entire post-production activities and is ready for release.
The film was initially scheduled for an April 27th release but due to ongoing film industry strike by the Tamil Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) the release was postponed.
Meanwhile, rumors were floating around that the film has completed its censor formalities today. But our reliable sources reveal that the news regarding Kaala censor is not true and the makers are yet to take a final call on it.
Lyca Productions had acquired the film’s theatrical rights for a whopping 125 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?