Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala has wrapped up its entire post-production activities and is ready for release.
The film was initially scheduled for an April 27th release but due to ongoing film industry strike by the Tamil Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) the release was postponed.
Meanwhile, rumors were floating around that the film has completed its censor formalities today. But our reliable sources reveal that the news regarding Kaala censor is not true and the makers are yet to take a final call on it.
Lyca Productions had acquired the film’s theatrical rights for a whopping 125 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bobby to associate with another mega hero
- Jr NTR carrying career best looks, fans super happy
- Jr. NTR – Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family
- Jr. NTR requests fans not to pester and pressurize filmmakers
- Kalyan Ram – Amigos will not disappoint you
- Kantara: Rishab Shetty reaffirms this crucial aspect