Bollywood starlet Niddhi Agerwal had made her Bollywood debut with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. The Bengaluru beauty will next be seen in Akhil Mr Majnu. In a latest interview, Niddhi revealed how Akhil’s heroics on Mr Majnu’s sets saved her from a huge mishap.
Niddhi revealed that one day, on Mr Majnu’s sets, a light was about to crash land on her face. It was then that Akhil had grabbed the light with his hand in the nick of time. “If not for Akhil, I would have suffered serious injuries on my face,” Niddhi said. Mr Majnu is hitting theaters in January last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness