Bollywood starlet Niddhi Agerwal had made her Bollywood debut with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. The Bengaluru beauty will next be seen in Akhil Mr Majnu. In a latest interview, Niddhi revealed how Akhil’s heroics on Mr Majnu’s sets saved her from a huge mishap.
Niddhi revealed that one day, on Mr Majnu’s sets, a light was about to crash land on her face. It was then that Akhil had grabbed the light with his hand in the nick of time. “If not for Akhil, I would have suffered serious injuries on my face,” Niddhi said. Mr Majnu is hitting theaters in January last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?