Bollywood starlet Niddhi Agerwal had made her Bollywood debut with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. The Bengaluru beauty will next be seen in Akhil Mr Majnu. In a latest interview, Niddhi revealed how Akhil’s heroics on Mr Majnu’s sets saved her from a huge mishap.
Niddhi revealed that one day, on Mr Majnu’s sets, a light was about to crash land on her face. It was then that Akhil had grabbed the light with his hand in the nick of time. “If not for Akhil, I would have suffered serious injuries on my face,” Niddhi said. Mr Majnu is hitting theaters in January last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!