Young actress Nidhhi Agerwal has made an announcement about her monetary contribution towards various Corona relief funds. The iSmart Shankar girl has donated to the PM Cares Fund, CM Relief Fund, Corona Crisis Charity (CCC), welfare of stray dogs and the Spoorthi Sankshema Seva Sangam.
“Would like to encourage all of you to donate as welli.. It is a tough time for the entire world. Let’s be kind and generous to each other,” Nidhhi said on her Twitter account. On the work front, Nidhhi is currently acting in Ashok Galla’s debut film, Tamil hero Jayam Ravi’s Bhoomi and a Kannada film titled James.
— Nidhhi Agerwal (@AgerwalNidhhi) April 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?