Young actress Nidhhi Agerwal has made an announcement about her monetary contribution towards various Corona relief funds. The iSmart Shankar girl has donated to the PM Cares Fund, CM Relief Fund, Corona Crisis Charity (CCC), welfare of stray dogs and the Spoorthi Sankshema Seva Sangam.
“Would like to encourage all of you to donate as welli.. It is a tough time for the entire world. Let’s be kind and generous to each other,” Nidhhi said on her Twitter account. On the work front, Nidhhi is currently acting in Ashok Galla’s debut film, Tamil hero Jayam Ravi’s Bhoomi and a Kannada film titled James.
— Nidhhi Agerwal (@AgerwalNidhhi) April 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity