For those who don’t already know, Nidhhi Agerwal is playing the lady lead in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming periodic action thriller Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
In her latest interview, Nidhhi opened up about her experience working with Pawan Kalyan.
“Pawan Kalyan is one of the true superstars in South Indian cinema. Working with him has been a delightful experience for me. Hari Hara Veera Mallu is the most exciting project I have ever worked on,” she said.
Nidhhi adds that she is constantly learning something new while on sets of the Krish Jagarlamudi directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships