Bengaluru girl Nidhhi Agerwal is playing one of the female leads in Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing action entertainer, iSmart Shankar. Nidhhi took part in the film’s first schedule that took place in Hyderabad last month.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Nidhhi revealed that she will be seen in the role of a scientist in iSmart Shankar. The young beauty is quite excited about her role as it’s something that she always wanted to be in be real life. Nidhhi further said that she read books, went through case studies and even visited a couple of hospitals to prepare for her role.
Nidhhi also said that after Savyasachi and Mr Majnu, she is getting more quality scripts from Tollywood filmmakers and hoped to sign some of them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed