Senior actor Naga Babu’s daughter Niharika Konidela got engaged to Chaitanya Jonnalagadda in an intimate ceremony at a star hotel in Hyderabad this evening. The engagement was graced by only family members and close friends.
Apart from the young couple’s parents, Niharika’s uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi and his wife Surekha, Niharika’s cousins Ram Charan and his wife Upasana, Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, Chiru’s daughters Sushmita and Sreeja with their husbands Vishnu Prasad and Kalyaan Dhev, Varun Tej and others were present at the auspicious occasion.
Last month, Niharika posted her beau Chaitanya’s pictures on Instagram and made their relationship official. Chaitanya works at an MNC in Hyderabad. The wedding is expected to take place in December this year.
On the work front, Niharika was last seen in a cameo in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. She currently has a Tamil film opposite Ashok Selvan in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon