Niharika Konidela, the new debutant from the mega family, made her silver screen debut with the Naga Shaurya-starrer, Oka Manasu. However, the film failed to bring in the much needed success for the mega Princess.
Speaking about her career at a recent interview, Niharika Konidela said that she doesn’t want to rush into things and prefers taking it slow. She also added that she is being careful about her next flick and will only accept the offer after she is confident about the script.
Even though she was tight lipped about revealing details, she added that she has several scripts in her hand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month