Niharika Konidela, the new debutant from the mega family, made her silver screen debut with the Naga Shaurya-starrer, Oka Manasu. However, the film failed to bring in the much needed success for the mega Princess.
Speaking about her career at a recent interview, Niharika Konidela said that she doesn’t want to rush into things and prefers taking it slow. She also added that she is being careful about her next flick and will only accept the offer after she is confident about the script.
Even though she was tight lipped about revealing details, she added that she has several scripts in her hand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero