Niharika Konidela, younger sister of Varun Tej, became an internet sensation following the huge success of her web-series Muddapappu Avakai. In fact, the series kickstarted a huge craze for web-series in Telugu. In the meantime, Niharika went on to act in a Telugu film Oka Manasu; however, it didn’t do well at the box-office.
After a brief gap, Niharika is back with another web-series titled Nanna Koochi, which also has Naga Babu, her father, in a lead role. The series explores the bonding that a father and his daughter share, and it’ll be quite interesting to see how this real life father-daughter duo bring their charm to the small screen as well.
The trailer of the series is going to be unveiled on October 29, on the occasion of Naga Babu’s birthday. Pranith has directed the series, and Niharika has produced it. The series will be unveiled soon.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next