Young Mega actress Niharika Konidela and popular stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay’s film had its formal launch at Ramanaidu Studios this morning. Leading US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas is foraying into film production with this film.
This as-yet-untitled film is said to be an out-and-out romantic entertainer. Young short filmmaker Pranith Bramandapally, who is known for Niharika’s hit web-series Muddapappu Avakai, is making his debut as a feature film director. Sundeep Yerramreddy, Srujan Yarabolu, Ram Naresh Danda are bankrolling the movie. Awe fame Mark K Robin is the film’s music composer.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan