Young Mega actress Niharika Konidela and popular stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay’s film had its formal launch at Ramanaidu Studios this morning. Leading US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas is foraying into film production with this film.
This as-yet-untitled film is said to be an out-and-out romantic entertainer. Young short filmmaker Pranith Bramandapally, who is known for Niharika’s hit web-series Muddapappu Avakai, is making his debut as a feature film director. Sundeep Yerramreddy, Srujan Yarabolu, Ram Naresh Danda are bankrolling the movie. Awe fame Mark K Robin is the film’s music composer.
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?
- Despite a fat paycheck, NTR says no to Bigg Boss?
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role