Young heroine Niharika Konidela, who has been making a lot of noise of late with glamorous photoshoots and a dance video recently, has signed a new Tamil film. This as-yet-untitled film will have time Kollywood hero Ashok Selvan as the male lead.
Niharika’s latest Tamil film will be directed by a debutant named Swathini. The film will be bankrolled by Kenanya Films and it will be going on floors by the end of the year. In the past, Niharika had made her Kollywood debut with Vijay Sethupathi’s dark comedy, Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song