Young Mega actress Niharika Konidela and popular stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay are sharing screen space in a romantic entertainer, titled Suryakantham. Leading US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas is foraying into film production with this film.
As per the latest updates, Suryakantham’s talkie portions have been wrapped up and a couple of songs will be shot soon. Niharika has already begun dubbing for her role. Pranith Bramandapally is making his directorial debut with this film. Sundeep Yerramreddy, Srujan Yarabolu, Ram Naresh Danda are bankrolling the movie. Awe fame Mark K Robin is the film’s music composer.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film