Young Mega actress Niharika Konidela and popular stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay are sharing screen space in a romantic entertainer, titled Suryakantham. Leading US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas is foraying into film production with this film.
As per the latest updates, Suryakantham’s talkie portions have been wrapped up and a couple of songs will be shot soon. Niharika has already begun dubbing for her role. Pranith Bramandapally is making his directorial debut with this film. Sundeep Yerramreddy, Srujan Yarabolu, Ram Naresh Danda are bankrolling the movie. Awe fame Mark K Robin is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing