Nikesha Patel has finally signed her third Telugu film. After making her debut in Pawan Kalyan’s Puli, she hardly signed any new films and about a year later, she was approached for Kalyan Ram’s 3D film Om, which is the only Telugu film in her kitty now. The latest news is that Nikesha is going to team up with Sairam Shankar for an untitled film. Ravi is going to direct the film and K Sagar is going to produce it. Apart from these films, she’s also acting in couple of Tamil and Malayalam films. Looks like Nikesha is quite happy with the way her career is shaping up.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana