Nikesha Patel has finally signed her third Telugu film. After making her debut in Pawan Kalyan’s Puli, she hardly signed any new films and about a year later, she was approached for Kalyan Ram’s 3D film Om, which is the only Telugu film in her kitty now. The latest news is that Nikesha is going to team up with Sairam Shankar for an untitled film. Ravi is going to direct the film and K Sagar is going to produce it. Apart from these films, she’s also acting in couple of Tamil and Malayalam films. Looks like Nikesha is quite happy with the way her career is shaping up.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry