Nikesha Patel has finally signed her third Telugu film. After making her debut in Pawan Kalyan’s Puli, she hardly signed any new films and about a year later, she was approached for Kalyan Ram’s 3D film Om, which is the only Telugu film in her kitty now. The latest news is that Nikesha is going to team up with Sairam Shankar for an untitled film. Ravi is going to direct the film and K Sagar is going to produce it. Apart from these films, she’s also acting in couple of Tamil and Malayalam films. Looks like Nikesha is quite happy with the way her career is shaping up.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states