Nikesha Patel’s career is going great guns these days in Tamil cinema. After signing three films, all of which are in various stages of production, the actress has signed a new film with Gautham Karthik. This untitled film is going to be directed by Ravi Thyagarajan, who had worked under Priyadarshan before. Gautham Karthik became quite popular post his debut in Mani Ratnam’s Kadali and currently, he’s in acting in two other Tamil films, including the remake of Ala Modalaindi.
Ever since, Nikesha Patel had signed M S Raju’s RUM (Rambha Urvashi Menaka), she has been bonding quite well with Trisha and had expressed her desire to do more Tamil films. Looks like her wishes are coming true quite soon than expected. In Telugu, she was last seen in Pawan Kalyan starrer Puli and her second Telugu film Om, in which she’s playing one of the lead roles, is slated for release in June. Kalyan Ram is the lead actor and Kriti Kharbanda is the other actress in the film.
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon