Hero Nikhil has joined hands with his good friend and director Chandoo Mondeti for the second film in the Karthikeya franchise. This supernatural drama, also starring young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran, is nearing completion.
According to the latest updates, Karthikeya 2’s shoot is currently underway in Hyderabad. The unit will soon fly to Greece to can a few crucial scenes in several exotic locales over a period of 10 days. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by September end and the VFX work will then last for 4 months, reveal the latest reports.
People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners are jointly bankrolling this interesting concept oriented movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers planning to avoid wild card entry
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date