Actor Nikhil is finally gearing up to promote his forthcoming film Kiraak Party. Directed by Sharan Koppisetty, the film is being produced by Anil Sunkara under AK Entertainment banner.
The film is the official remake of a blockbuster Kannada film Kirrik Party, and it’ll star Nikhil as a college-goer. Samyukta Hegde and Simran Pareejna are the lead actresses in this youthful entertainer.
Nilhil, who was shooting in the US for the past few days, is going to promote the film along with the rest of the cast. A pre-teaser was unveiled today, and the team is going to launch the first song on January 22. Ajaneesh Lokanath has scored the music and the film will hit the screens on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting