Less than two weeks before the release of his upcoming film Kiraak Party, Nikhil has reportedly begun shooting for his next film. Touted as a thriller, the film is said to be a remake of a Tamil film titled Kanithan, and Nikhil will be seen as a youngster who uncovers a major scam involving fake certificates.
TS Santosh, who directed the original film, is helming the Telugu version as well. The team has been scouting for a lead actress for the past few months. Although names of Megha Akash and Shalini Pandey have been doing the rounds, an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Nikhil’s Kiraak Party, which is slated for release on March 16. The film, directed by Sharan, is the remake of a blockbuster Kannada film Kirrik Party.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film