Less than two weeks before the release of his upcoming film Kiraak Party, Nikhil has reportedly begun shooting for his next film. Touted as a thriller, the film is said to be a remake of a Tamil film titled Kanithan, and Nikhil will be seen as a youngster who uncovers a major scam involving fake certificates.
TS Santosh, who directed the original film, is helming the Telugu version as well. The team has been scouting for a lead actress for the past few months. Although names of Megha Akash and Shalini Pandey have been doing the rounds, an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Nikhil’s Kiraak Party, which is slated for release on March 16. The film, directed by Sharan, is the remake of a blockbuster Kannada film Kirrik Party.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding