Actor Nikhil Siddhartha has had quite a tough year. After a long delay, his film Arjun Suravaram finally hit the screens and has opened to a good response. So much so, he has been going all out to give the film a further push and has been promoting it all across.
In fact, the actor was in Guntur earlier today to promote the film when he got a shock. The actor and his team stopped for a tea on the way back to Hyderabad when he saw a CD stall selling the pirated version of his film!
“Had so much fun interacting with Housefull Crowds in Guntur yesterday and on the way back stopped for tea and Found This … #ArjunSuravaram and other movie DVD’s being openly sold🤦🏻♂️ (sic).” he posted, sharing the video.
A visibly shaken actor requested everyone to watch the film in theatres and to avoid buying pirated CDs.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai