Actor Nikhil is currently busy overseeing the audition process for his soon to be launched Kirik Party’s remake in Anil Sunkara’s production. Nikhil took to Twitter tonight and revealed that he has signed another project with a top production house.
Not stopping here, Nikhil went on to say that he has a new target and that it is to act in more movies every year. Until recently, there was a buzz that Nikhil may act in a multi-starrer alongside Nagarjuna. Let’s wait for an official announcement though.
Iv signed Another film for another Prestigious Production house and will be shooting two movies Simultaneously… 🤓 #TargetMoreMoviesAyear
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) August 3, 2017
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative