Actor Nikhil is currently busy overseeing the audition process for his soon to be launched Kirik Party’s remake in Anil Sunkara’s production. Nikhil took to Twitter tonight and revealed that he has signed another project with a top production house.
Not stopping here, Nikhil went on to say that he has a new target and that it is to act in more movies every year. Until recently, there was a buzz that Nikhil may act in a multi-starrer alongside Nagarjuna. Let’s wait for an official announcement though.
Iv signed Another film for another Prestigious Production house and will be shooting two movies Simultaneously… 🤓 #TargetMoreMoviesAyear
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) August 3, 2017
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film