Following the release of Keshava, Nikhil is taking some time off before he commences the Telugu remake of blockbuster the Kannada campus drama, Kirik Party. But if the latest report published in a popular national news daily is anything to go by, Nikhil is in talks for yet another remake.
Nikhil has reportedly been approached by the makers of the Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. Starring Atharvaa and Catherine Tresa, this racy action thriller released last year and went on to become a huge hit. Nikhil, even though he hasn’t signed on the dotted line, is reportedly positive about doing the remake.
Kanithan was produced by senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and directed by T. N. Santhosh. Tagore Madhu and Nalalamalupu Srinivas are said to be producing this remake. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones