Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer investigative thriller, Arjun Suravaram, was supposed to be released on March 29. However, like we had reported yesterday, the makers decided to postpone the film due to the upcoming general elections.
Now, the latest update reveals that Arjun Suravaram has been confirmed to hit theaters on May 1, to cash in on the May Day holiday. Also, the film will be releasing at a time when the general elections in the twin Telugu states are done and dusted.
Arjun Suravaram is an official remake of the Tamil hit, Kanithan. TN Santhosh has directed the Telugu version as well. The film was bankrolled under Auraa Cinemas and Movie Dynamix banners. Noted producer Tagore Madhu is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date